Front Entrance Temple of Peace & Health
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 
Welcome to the Temple of Peace and Health.

 

The Temple of Peace was opened on 23 November 1938. It was a gift from Lord David Davies of Llandinam (Montgomeryshire) to the Welsh people. He wanted it to be “a memorial to those gallant men [and women] from all nations who gave their lives in the war that was to end war” and so it was dedicated to the memory of the loss of life as a result of the 1914 - 1918 War.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All site content © 2010 Temple of Peace & Health Cardiff

Site built by Page & Dean Consulting